The Association that is hispanic of and Universities is very happy to function as administrator of scholarship possibilities supplied by our lovers to help in defraying several of your university expenses. Please review each scholarshipвЂ™s criteria very very carefully to see in the event that you qualify, since each partner could have differing demands.
Extra scholarship possibilities will undoubtedly be added into the springtime 2020 semester while they become available.
In addition, all scholarship candidates MUST meet the after criteria:
Demonstrate monetary need if needed by scholarship sponsor (typically based on FAFSA).
Satisfy particular criteria for the scholarships to that they are using.
Pupils must currently go to a HACU-member university into the U.S. or Puerto Rico in the right time applications are finished and scholarship prizes are created. Pupils schools that are transferring the institution should also be a HACU-member to meet the requirements to make use of. For probably the most up-to-date report on HACU-member organizations, please follow this link.
Scholarships are merely for students who have been enrolled throughout the 2020 springtime semester. All pupils should have finished their very first semester of freshman year during the time of using. Senior high school pupils are NOT ELIGIBLE to put on .
For 2019 metrics, just click here
Miller Lite – Texas (20) $2,500/$5,000 – CLOSED
Miller Lite – Nationwide (20) $2,500 – CLOSED
- Full-time or Part-time undergraduate pupils
- Must certanly be going to a 4-year or 2-year HACU-Member institution within the next towns:
- Los Angeles, California (3) $2,500
- Denver, Colorado (3) $2,500
- Miami, Florida (3) $2,500
- Chicago, Illinois (3) $2,500
- Ny, Nyc (3) $2,500
- Puerto Rico (2) $2,500
- Milwaukee, Wisconsin (3) $2,500
- Available to all majors
- GPA: 2.5 or more
- U.S. Citizen, Permanent Resident, DACA
- MUST CERTANLY BE 21 YEARS OR ELDER https://hookupdate.net/mixxxer-review/ TO USE
- This scholarship possibility includes a complete premium sponsorship to take part in the HACU/ВЎAdelante! Leadership Institute Conference in Lake Buena Vista, Florida where recipients is invited to go to.
Application due date: July 31, 2020 11:59 p.m. EST
The Kia Motors America, Inc. STEAM Scholarship (10) $3,400 – CLOSED
- Must certanly be currently enrolled full-time as a sophomore, junior or graduate pupil at a four-year HACU-Member organization within the U.S. or Puerto Rico
- 3.0 GPA
- Majors: Sciences – Biology, Chemistry, Pre-Medicine, Physics, Applied Sciences, Material Sciences; Technology – Aeronautics, Automotive Sciences, Computer Sciences, Mechanical Sciences, Technical/Vocational; Engineering – Used, Chemical, Civil, Electric, Industrial, Mechanical; Arts – Design, Graphics, Architecture, Fashion, Fine Arts Studio, Movement Pictures/Television; Entertainment Arts; Math – Mathematics, Used Math, Statistics
- U.S. Resident or Permanent Resident
- First generation students highly motivated to apply
Application due date: 6, 2020 11:59 p.m. EST july
Cafe Bustelo El Cafe Del Futuro Scholarship (20) $5,000 – CLOSED
- Should be currently enrolled full-time undergraduate or student that is graduate a four-year HACU-Member organization when you look at the U.S. or Puerto Rico
- Available to ALL Majors
- Latino Descent
- 800 term essay: Describe exactly exactly exactly how your Latino heritage, family members and also the community where you grew up have affected your desire and motivation to get a degree. Also, describe what you plan to achieve along with your level and exactly how you will hand back to your community.
See formal rules and complete details right right right here
The meeting will be held in the Intercontinental resort in Mendoza: Blvd Perez Cuesta, Acceso Este esq M5521 AAR Mendoza, Argentina
EHA wish to thank listed here local partner for the collaboration. This supports us in realizing our goal that is educational of one of the keys messages from different areas of hematology associated with 24th Congress of EHA to Latin America which plays a role in the development of hematology training and technology in the area:
For sponsor possibilities, please contact sponsorship.
EBAH CME Accreditation
Features of last EHA (HOPE) Latin America (LA) 2019 is accredited by the European Board for Accreditation in Hematology (EBAH) CME. EBAH CME may be the easiest way for hematologists to understand the most recent developments in the specialty of hematology. Remaining up to date with these clinical developments and maintaining in contact with up-to-date views on medical policy will allow you to boost your expert level, causing the most useful therapy for the clients.